Nu Gold – An Alternative to Karat Gold
I’ve recently been using Nu Gold in my jewelry designs. Nu Gold resembles real gold without the hefty price tag associated with 14K and 18K gold jewelry. Nu-Gold is an alloy of zinc and copper and is commonly referred to as Red Brass. Best of all, Nu-Gold doesn’t contain Nickel, making it perfect for those with Nickel allergies common with most “fashion jewelry” metals.
Here’s is a video of my most recent jewelry designs featuring Nu Gold metal.
Read Nu-Gold a Great Alternative to Karat Gold Jewelry to find out more about this popular new metal.
Feel free to leave a comment below on your thoughts about this relatively new alloy and its use as an alternative metal to karat gold.Nu Gold Collection Portfolio Video,
- Handmade Designer Jewelry Blog
- Top 7 Jewelry Gifts for Dads this Father’s Day
- 25% Off Sale for Mother’s Day on JohnSBrana.com
- Handmade Jewelry by John S Brana
Latest posts by John S. Brana (see all)
- Top 7 Jewelry Gifts for Dads this Father’s Day - May 25, 2015
- 25% Off Sale for Mother’s Day on JohnSBrana.com - April 28, 2015
- John S Brana Handmade Jewelry Takes Third Place for Best Fine Jewelry – Bay Area A-List - April 14, 2015