Nu Gold – An Alternative to Karat Gold
I’ve recently been using Nu Gold in my jewelry designs. Nu Gold resembles real gold without the hefty price tag associated with 14K and 18K gold jewelry. Nu-Gold is an alloy of zinc and copper and is commonly referred to as Red Brass. Best of all, Nu-Gold doesn’t contain Nickel, making it perfect for those with Nickel allergies common with most “fashion jewelry” metals.
Here’s is a video of my most recent jewelry designs featuring Nu Gold metal.
Read Nu-Gold a Great Alternative to Karat Gold Jewelry to find out more about this popular new metal.
Feel free to leave a comment below on your thoughts about this relatively new alloy and its use as an alternative metal to karat gold.Nu Gold Collection Portfolio Video,
- Handmade Designer Jewelry Blog
- 25% Off Valentine’s Day Sale on John S. Brana – Handmade Jewelry
- Top 7 Fall 2014 Jewelry Looks for Seductive Sparkle and Shine
- Handmade Jewelry by John S Brana
Latest posts by John S. Brana (see all)
- 25% Off Valentine’s Day Sale on John S. Brana – Handmade Jewelry - January 22, 2015
- Top 7 Fall 2014 Jewelry Looks for Seductive Sparkle and Shine - October 22, 2014
- Choosing and Using a Scarf Ring - September 9, 2014