John S. Brana – Distinctive Jewelry is now available for purchase at Art People, 50 Post Street Suite 41, on the second floor of the Crocker Galleria. Handcrafted designs from each of Brana’s seven women’s jewelry collections, all inspired by eclectic San Francisco themes, are showcased. Art People is the forth bay area gallery or retailer to carry Brana’s 14K-18K gold, silver, copper and gemstone jewelry collections.
Art People hosts monthly art and wine tasting parties open to the public where guests may enjoy creations from resident artists, including John S. Brana – Distinctive Jewelry. The next party will be held Wednesday, May 28, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Brana will also be featured as the artist of the month later this year. Opening reception information will be announced soon.
Among the nearly 40 one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces available in the gallery, selections from the Barbary Coast, Sonoma, Seacliff and SoMa collections are exhibited in Art People’s storefront window. Additional collections available include Monterey Italian mesh jewelry, Pacific Heights gemstone jewelry and Nob Hill filigree jewelry. Necklaces, cuffs, earrings, rings and bracelets are available for purchase.
To view each of John S. Brana’s – Distinctive Jewelry collections, visit www.johnsbrana.com.
For upcoming events and media requests, please contact Karri Ann Frerichs, Altitude Promotions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.490.2579
John S. Brana - Distinctive Jewelry - Now Available at Art People in the Crocker Galleria, San Francisco,
- Handmade Designer Jewelry Blog
- 25% Off Valentine’s Day Sale on John S. Brana – Handmade Jewelry
- Top 7 Fall 2014 Jewelry Looks for Seductive Sparkle and Shine
- Handmade Jewelry by John S Brana
Latest posts by John S. Brana (see all)
- 25% Off Valentine’s Day Sale on John S. Brana – Handmade Jewelry - January 22, 2015
- Top 7 Fall 2014 Jewelry Looks for Seductive Sparkle and Shine - October 22, 2014
- Choosing and Using a Scarf Ring - September 9, 2014