Handmade Aluminum Jewelry
If you favor the sheen and polish of sterling silver, but are wary about the rising cost, you’ll love the look of aluminum jewelry. Fashionable and lightweight, aluminum jewelry has increasingly grown in popularity because its wear demonstrates flair and stylishness while being easy on the budget. High style without the high cost; what could be better?
Fashionistas often choose aluminum jewelry as an alternative to silver for many reasons:
• Larger earrings made from sterling silver, platinum or white gold can feel heavy on your ears while earrings made from aluminum can be as large as you like without causing discomfort.
• Light-as-a feather aluminum bracelets can bring the bling without bringing the noise.
• Aluminum is a metal that can be easily dyed, stamped and shaped into nearly any form a creative designer can imagine and it does not require special care.
• It is also a non-reactive metal that is nickel-free which makes it an excellent choice for many women with a hypersensitivity to other metals.
In addition, there is no need to worry about tarnishing as it requires no polishing to keep it looking bright. Best of all, you won’t have to sacrifice high style while you’re watching your pennies. But don’t assume “affordable” signifies “cheap” when choosing this fun, durable and sleek alternative to sterling.
Stylish Aluminum Jewelry
John S. Brana offers an elegant line of aluminum jewelry among our coveted collections, including a hand-hammered aluminum bangle that carries the look of high fashion, as well as embossed, textured and hammered teardrop earrings that can be worn anywhere. Although the metal used may not be considered “precious”, the same artistic vision and creative talent goes into creating pieces of aluminum jewelry as it would into silver or gold designs.
Whether you’re attending an elegant luncheon, romantic dinner, or just hanging out with the girls, you can be comfortable, stylish and fashion forward in lightweight, designer aluminum jewelry.
- Handmade Designer Jewelry Blog
- A Guide to Handmade Jewelry Terminology
- How to Choose Jewelry for a Portrait Session
- Handmade Jewelry by John S Brana
Latest posts by John S. Brana (see all)
- A Guide to Handmade Jewelry Terminology - December 1, 2015
- How to Choose Jewelry for a Portrait Session - November 20, 2015
- Black Friday Exclusive Preview! 35% Off All Jewelry & Free Shipping - November 18, 2015