by John Brana June 03, 2014
Just because it’s the weekend, doesn’t mean you can’t look a little dressy. Dangling earrings can add style to even a simple pair of jeans. Dangling earrings are one of the trendiest types of earrings at the moment, found in a wide assortment of styles, colors, and designs. Whether sparkling or retro, gold or silver, dangling earrings can be worn with trouser jeans, skinny jeans, or flare jeans with ease. No matter your personal tastes in jewelry, you are sure to find several pairs of dangling earrings that complement your personal style and wardrobe selections.
1. Hoops You certainly can’t go wrong with a pair of hoops with your jeans. Hoops are a basic part of every woman’s jewelry collection, as these are simple and versatile. From small, delicate hoops to oversized, intricate hoops with many details, hoops are a great way to add embellishments to a simple outfit. If you don’t like standard round hoops, opt for a pair of oval or square hoops for a unique, hip change.
2. Chains Dangling earrings are now seen in the form of dangling chains. These are ultra-edgy, perfect for any bold woman looking to make a fashion statement. Long chains in gold or silver hang from the ears, with one, two, or even three separate chains. Many pairs of chain-inspired earrings are paired with cool charms or colorful gemstones.
3. Spirals For a more whimsical look, spiral dangling earrings are a real people-pleaser. These dangling earrings often feature clean, contemporary lines crafted in a delicate, swirled design. Whether you prefer long spirals or short ones, each pair has a unique feel that no ordinary pair of dangling earrings can provide. Most pairs of spiral earrings are simple, without too much decoration or embellishments. These make them the perfect piece of jewelry to wear with a pair of jeans.
4. Chandelier Chandelier earrings are one of the most popular styles of earrings of modern day. They are able to add a feminine touch to any outfit, including a simple pair of jeans. They can be minimalistic or elaborate, depending on your personal preference. Shop around to find a great pair of chandelier earrings, such as with a filigree pattern or cascading gems.
5. Teardrops Teardrop dangling earrings have become a fashion-forward style, often seen on the runways and in the streets. These unique shaped earrings are often crafted from metal in a classic teardrop shape. In the center, many jewelry designers hang a drop-shaped gemstone to give the jewelry a pop of color. Since they are elegant, yet simple, teardrop earrings can be worn everyday with your favorite pair of jeans.
Sleek Hammered Tear Drop Earrings These Hammered Long Aluminum Tear Drop Earrings fit the bill day and night ...
Stylish Aluminum Hoop Chain Necklace You'll make a fashion statement worth remembering every time you a...
Chic Hammered Aluminum Bangle With its minimalist design, the Tapered Hammered Anticlastic Aluminum Bangle Brace...
Comments will be approved before showing up.
by John Brana January 02, 2019
by John Brana November 20, 2018
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.