by John Brana April 22, 2015
Jewelry is a fashion accessory that many women purchase and update regularly. There are, however, several jewelry essentials that no women can do without. Putting together the perfect jewelry collection doesn’t happen overnight, and the styles you select may evolve over time as your personal tastes change. In many cases, the basics of your jewelry collection will remain constant. With that in mind, here are some tips to learn about the jewelry essentials every woman should own.
1. Chandelier Earrings Chandelier earrings are simple pieces of jewelry that can easily glam up any ensemble. Bring any outfit to the next level, from a simple turtleneck to a chic sheath dress. Select chandelier earrings that are timeless, such as silver, gold, or textured pieces. Chandelier earrings are the perfect statement earring that can be both luxurious and affordable.
2. Bangle Bracelets Bangle bracelets never go out of style. Add one or several to your wrist to add an instant touch of chic. Whether you prefer thin or thick, gold, silver, or even copper, bangle bracelets add fun and sophistication to anything you wear. Fold formed aluminum bangle bracelets have become highly popular, as well as contemporary bronze pieces that exude a unique luster not found in traditional silver or gold.
3. Pearls Pearls are the ultimate addition to any piece of woman’s jewelry. They are so simple, but ultra-elegant. Look for pearls in a wide range of colors, such as blue, green, red, silver, and gold. Don’t just settle on traditional pearl necklaces, as there are many modern pieces of pearl-inspired jewelry. Necklaces, bracelets, and even earrings can be found adored with beautiful freshwater pearls.
4. Cocktail Rings Cocktail rings are a bold way to add pizazz to any ensemble. Never underestimate the power that a beautiful cocktail ring can provide to your look and confidence. This oversized, sexy yet classy piece of jewelry is small but packs a big punch. Try a cocktail ring with one of your favorite gemstones, such as black onyx, amber, amethyst, quartz, sunstone, or blue topaz.
5. Statement Necklaces The necklace is generally the piece that “makes” the outfit. The statement making necklace is a piece for every woman of any age. It’s truly a smart investment, and also extremely versatile. Wear a statement making necklace embellished with colored beads and pearls or a powerful copper necklace made from interlocking rings.
Whether you’re just starting to build your jewelry collection or have an advanced collection of your favorite pieces, there’s always room for the essentials. No need to limit yourself to pieces that you’ll only wear for special occasions. These basic pieces that belong in every woman’s jewelry collection can be worn everyday. From gleaming gemstones to lustrous pearls, these essential jewelry pieces are the ideal way to add a fashionable touch to every outfit.
So that's my top 5 suggestions! I would love to hear what do you think? Please make your must have jewelry suggestions in the comments section below. Also, I would love it if you would pin your favorites to Pinterest and join me on Pinterest too!
Chic Hammered Tear Drop Earrings These pretty, teardrop-shaped Large Hammered Aluminum Tear Drop Earrings feature...
Chic Hammered Tear Drop Earrings Sometimes the best accessories are the ones that require little to no thought at...
Chic Chased Tear Drop Earrings Your smile may be enough to light up a room, but these Mini Chased Aluminum Te...
Comments will be approved before showing up.
by John Brana November 01, 2016 5 Comments
by John Brana January 14, 2016
by John Brana January 06, 2016
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.