April 22, 2015
Jewelry is a fashion accessory that many women purchase and update regularly. There are, however, several jewelry essentials that no women can do without. Putting together the perfect jewelry collection doesn’t happen overnight, and the styles you select may evolve over time as your personal tastes change. In many cases, the basics of your jewelry collection will remain constant. With that in mind, here are some tips to learn about the jewelry essentials every woman should own.
gold_dangle_earrings_-_jbnge-116_-_handmade_earrings_by_john_s_brana_1024x1024_large.jpeg?1254283317898135361" alt="Quadruple Tiered Hammered Nu Gold Dangle Earrings " style="display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;">
1. Chandelier Earrings Chandelier earrings are simple pieces of jewelry that can easily glam up any ensemble. Bring any outfit to the next level, from a simple turtleneck to a chic sheath dress. Select chandelier earrings that are timeless, such as silver, gold, or textured pieces. Chandelier earrings are the perfect statement earring that can be both luxurious and affordable.
2. Bangle Bracelets Bangle bracelets never go out of style. Add one or several to your wrist to add an instant touch of chic. Whether you prefer thin or thick, gold, silver, or even copper, bangle bracelets add fun and sophistication to anything you wear. Fold formed aluminum bangle bracelets have become highly popular, as well as contemporary bronze pieces that exude a unique luster not found in traditional silver or gold.
3. Pearls Pearls are the ultimate addition to any piece of woman’s jewelry. They are so simple, but ultra-elegant. Look for pearls in a wide range of colors, such as blue, green, red, silver, and gold. Don’t just settle on traditional pearl necklaces, as there are many modern pieces of pearl-inspired jewelry. Necklaces, bracelets, and even earrings can be found adored with beautiful freshwater pearls.
4. Cocktail Rings Cocktail rings are a bold way to add pizazz to any ensemble. Never underestimate the power that a beautiful cocktail ring can provide to your look and confidence. This oversized, sexy yet classy piece of jewelry is small but packs a big punch. Try a cocktail ring with one of your favorite gemstones, such as black onyx, amber, amethyst, quartz, sunstone, or blue topaz.
5. Statement Necklaces The necklace is generally the piece that “makes” the outfit. The statement making necklace is a piece for every woman of any age. It’s truly a smart investment, and also extremely versatile. Wear a statement making necklace embellished with colored beads and pearls or a powerful copper necklace made from interlocking rings.
Whether you’re just starting to build your jewelry collection or have an advanced collection of your favorite pieces, there’s always room for the essentials. No need to limit yourself to pieces that you’ll only wear for special occasions. These basic pieces that belong in every woman’s jewelry collection can be worn everyday. From gleaming gemstones to lustrous pearls, these essential jewelry pieces are the ideal way to add a fashionable touch to every outfit.
So that's my top 5 suggestions! I would love to hear what do you think? Please make your must have jewelry suggestions in the comments section below. Also, I would love it if you would pin your favorites to Pinterest and join me on Pinterest too!
June 03, 2014
July 06, 2011
Quality: Chandelier earrings often have many moving parts, making quality on the top of the list for important features. Handmade chandelier earrings are made with a high attention to detail, making them the ideal option if you are looking for durable jewelry. Sturdy metals, including platinum, gold, copper, and sterling silver, are terrific options. Colors: While many women prefer brilliant, bold colors, be sure that you select a pair of earrings that are versatile enough to be worn with many different outfits. If you want a neutral metal that will match nearly anything you wear, opt for two-toned earrings or select earrings that will pair well with your existing jewelry. Styles: When it comes to style, chandelier earrings have many to choose from. Some chandelier earrings consist of geometric shapes that give them an ‘art deco’ feel. Others feature multi-gemstone, free-falling designs that offer a bohemian effect. Consider your wardrobe before selecting a pair of chandelier earrings to properly match outfits.
Comfort: Always consider comfort over style, especially when it comes to larger chandelier statement earrings. Backings should be study, as the weight of the earrings can put too much pressure on the earlobes. Many women look for chandelier earrings with hooks, as these provide more support for the ears, minimizing the weight.